According to the Energy Saving Trust, a staggering 26% of all domestic heat loss escapes through the windows. Installing energy efficient windows such as Hardman’s Triple Glazing, is essential to help keeping the cost of your energy bills down.
Using VEKA, the UK’s largest extruder of uPVC profiles, in unison with our Triple Glazed units, provides you with a window and door that is at the forefront of energy saving fenestration products.
Energy Saving Windows can provide the following benefits to your home;
- Triple glazed units are up to 40% more thermally efficient than double glazed units.
- A window fitted with triple glazed units exceeds the current ‘A’ window energy rating requirement.
- Triple glazed units will not overheat their home. The level of solar gain is actually less than double glazed units due to the extra pane of glass and additional cavity. However, the overall energy balance of a triple glazed window will ensure that more heat is retained in the room in the colder months of the year.
- Enhanced security due to the extra pane of toughened glass ensures that your windows are less easy to break through.
- Improved sound insulation to help reduce external noise penetration.